Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tagged again....

Let's see if I can do this one correctly.
_____________________________________
Start Copy and Paste Here.This link loving in 2008 came from Liberty at Not Much More Than This.I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati

Authority increase exponentially!

The benefits of Viral Linking:
- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!
- Increase your Google PageRank fast
- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
- Build your community
- Make new friends!

Add your blog url here...
The Strategist Notebook Link Addiction Ardour of the Heart When Life Becomes a Book The Malaysian Life Yogatta.com What goes under the sun Roshidan’s Cyber Station Sasha says Arts of Physics And the legend lives My View, My Life A Simple Life What Women REALLY Think Not Much More Than This Christie's Thoughts You are next...

Now, add/tag 5 of your friends blogs…

ChristiS Pat Taryn Becka Michele

End Copy and Paste Here.
_____________________________________

4 comments:

  1. Help! I copied and pasted, but the blog links aren't showing up on my blog! What did I do wrong?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it to work! Thanks for the suggestion...that would have been easier than the way I did it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, your tag has increase my Technorati Authority.

    ReplyDelete