Friday, February 8, 2008

Let the countdown begin!

Ahhh, just the thought of vacation makes me relax in an instant. But when you've made resevations for that vacation you really have something to look forward to!

A few minutes ago, I called the condo rental lady that I deal with each summer and I booked our condo for a whole week from July 5 to July 12th. I am so excited and I can't wait for it to arrive. I can't stand cold weather, and I love to sun worship. LOL Yes, yes, I know it's not good for you, but I do wear sunscreen. LOL.

Today has been a busy day, but I did get a lot done before noon. I paid a bill OFF (YAY), did my grocery shopping, did a few other errands, and even bought myself a new shirt (I was looking for jeans though, lol). Then I came home and made a few phone calls and fed the youngun'. LOL Now I'm just hanging out until I have to pick the big girls up from school in an hour.

I hope that everyone is having a great Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. mmmm, vacation! Can I come with you?!
    I didn't get much done today, but tomorrow will be my busy day.

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello your vacation sounds lovely... I am so glad that I am not a weed..LOL...I like it here and want to stick around a little longer....Please....wink....

    Your Friend,
    Marla

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky you will be back in time for your NIECE (or nephew..lol) to be born!!! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete