Monday, March 3, 2008

Monthly newsletter.

Good morning everyone! I hope that your week is starting off with a bang. Mine is starting off very busy.

It is not only a new week, but the first week of a new month. And if you've been a longtime reader of mine, you know what that means... newsletter time! Yes, Wednesday will be the first Wednesday of the month and, therefore, the day that my monthly newsletter will be going out.

So, if you aren't already signed up to receive my newsletter, now's the perfect time to do so! Just look over on the right side of this blog -------->
and look for the little blue and white sign-up box. Jut fill in your email addy and then make sure to check your inbox for a confirmation message. Once you confirm your request, you will be in the system and all set to receive my monthly newsletter.


Also, I will be working on updating all of my "networking" sites this week. If you'd like to be "friends" on these sites, feel free to check them out and send a request.



Christie's MySpace ~ Christie's Yuwie ~ Christie's FaceBook ~ Christie's LinkedIn
Christie's Tagged ~ Christie's Ryze (use email christie@christieslvers.com)
I guess that's all for today. I better get to work as I have a LOT of it this week. LOL! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment