Wednesday, March 5, 2008

One more time...

Today I finished my second set of edits on A Birth at Dawn. YAY! It won't be much longer now. I am now reading through the entire book in order to double check all of my changes and make sure that there isn't anything that I missed the first time. Woohoo!

It never fails that I get excited about this point in the book-writing process. I just love knowing that the book is almost ready for release and that I can get started on the next project. It's a very exciting moment and I wanted to share it with all of you. :-)

Ok, gotta go now. Hubby wants to watch a movie. Have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you manage to do it. I can't count the number of books I've started but haven't completed. I take my cap off to you...

    ReplyDelete