Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Wow, it's Thursday already? I was just sitting here thinking that I was forgetting to do something today, until I looked at the calendar above my monitor and realized that it's Thursday, again. LOL Oops!

This week's topic is.....

Thirteen Things That I've Done This Week

1. First off, the best thing I did this week was to finish my book edits for A Birth at Dawn. YAY!
2. I got the blog up and running for Less Than Traditional Moms, of which I am the author for. Stop by and check it out!
3. I cleaned my toddler's bedroom.
4. I helped my oldest daughter search for her chorus shirt, which is still missing & will HAVE to be found over the weekend for her upcoming performance next week.
5. I put together and sent out my monthly newsletter (if you didn't receive it, sign up other there ------>).
6. I updated alllllll of my numerous networking pages across the internet THAT was quite the job, but well worth it in the long run.
7. I created a 125x125 button banner for myself. It's not beautiful, but it works. Besides, I'm not a graphics person, I'm a writer. LOL!
8. I worked out HARD one day this week. LOL. An hour of hard exercise is better than nothing at all.
9. I wrote an article for the LTTM about being a real mother. It will be available over the next couple of days.
10. I've washed my toddlers sheets about three times this week because she's still wetting the bed at night and refuses to wear diapers to bed any longer. My other two were already night trained by this age, BUT they never slept as well as he youngest does. Oh well, you take the good with the bad.
11. I've cooked dinner every night this week. (Just ask my hubby how much of a big deal that is, lol)
12. I haven't let my emails get behind once this week. Woohoo!! That's something when you have hundreds of emails coming though each an every day of the week.
13. I posted this blog entry!! That is an accomplishment all on its own. LOL.


Ok, now that the Thursday Thirteen is out of the way, I want to share with you a wonderful group that I'm honored to be a part of. I mentioned it above on #2 & #9, Less Than Traditional Moms.

This group is for women who don't quite fit into the "traditional" mom role. You could be a tattooed raven or a young mother of many. You could be a Wiccan or you could be completely unreligious. You can be you with us, no matter who YOU are.

So if you're looking for somewhere to call home on the internet, stop by and join us at LTTM!






2 comments:

  1. Send me some of your energy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what snow said, I could use some too. Congrats on getting so much done.

    Happy belated Th13

    ReplyDelete