Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Good morning everyone. Before I begin, yes my headache is gone. YAY! I'm feeling much better this morning... tired, but better. I ended up going to bed at a shocking 9pm last night. I'm NEVER in bed before 11. LOL!

Well today is April 9th and that means it's my 14th wedding anniversary. Tim and I got hitched 14yrs ago in my parents' front yard on a lovely spring break Saturday. We were both only 17 yrs old (him only days from his 18th birthday) and we didn't have the foggiest idea what was in store for us. LOL!

We've had a good time together. Of course there have been the ups and downs, like with any marriage, but there have been more ups than anything. So if Tim reads this entry (he doesn't usually & refuses to even have his own MySpace page, lol) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

1 comment: