Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's Thursday, again.

I didn't forget. YAY! It's time for the weekly Thursday Thirteen. This week's topic is.........


13 Things I Should Be Doing, But Not

1. Writing - Yes, I bypassed my daily writing time to watch a movie.
2. Making out a grocery list for tomorrow.
3. Figuring out WTH I should get DH for his birthday next weekend.
4. Folding laundry - who really wants to do that?
5. Cleaning the fireplace - same as above... who really?
6. Balancing the checkbook before DH's paycheck goes in tomorrow.
7. Signing the two mini-posters that I'll be giving away at the end of the month! (Go enter the giveaway if you haven't already).
8. Dusting
9. Vacuuming
10. Planting vegetables outside - there's still a chance of frost for the weekend. YUCK!
11. Putting photos in a photo album.
12. Putting some toddler clothes on eBay - I hate doing it because it takes forever!
13. I should be making plans to go to the Reneissance Festival this weekend, but not sure I want to this weekend.

There you have it. I'm being a slacker today. I watched The Mist this morning so that I could rush it back to Netflix in time for the kids to get Garfield for Saturday. Then I went to the grocery store for a quick milk & soda run. Then back home for lunch and this entry. I have one more hour before I need to head to school to sit in the pick-up line for my older two. The youngest is being a bit of a pain right now, but it is funny to watch her walking around the house in my favorite wedge sandals. LOL!

If any of you readers out there would like to suggest a Thursday Thirteen topic for me to enlighten you with, feel free to email me anytime at christie@christiesilvers.com . I'm always open to suggestions. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello My Friend, I am on my Moms computer so I can leave this Hello message...

    Have a Great Week my friend.
    Marla
    http://www.rainbow-scents.com

    ReplyDelete