Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

AH! I'm on time this week. I didn't forget and I even thought of it at 7am this morning. YAY me! LOL.

After a discussion with a friend about me being described as eccentric, I decided that this week's topic would be.....

13 Words That Describe Me

1. Happy
2. Creative
3. Caring
4. Passionate
5. Bossy
6. Friendly
7. Supportive
8. Tired (aren't we all)
9. Driven
10. A Bitch (yes, I've been called this, but I don't mind because it's true when I need to be)
11. Flirty
12. Frisky
13. And lastly, ECCENTRIC (which really just encompasses all of the above)

I think it's funny when I'm described as eccentric. I've never really thought of myself being connected to that word. But, I suppose when you look at me as a whole--the things that I like, the things that I don't like, and my attitude about particular topics, the word eccentric could be included in there. I am who I am. I like what I like. I want things the way I want them. And I will do whatever it takes to get things just how I like them to be. That's just ME!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks...it was in part to your inspiration. I really appreciate your encouragement and help while I was trying to learn how to blog. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Christie. Added you to my blogroll today. I do have some questions, but very busy today and probably tomorrow too. I'll try to find your email address and contact you that way. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete