Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Today's the day!

Happy April 1st to everyone. I hope that you aren't tricked by any April's Fools Day jokes. It's never been something that we do, but I know many who greatly enjoy it.

Well, today is the big day... the release of A Birth at Dawn! YAY! So if you've been waiting for this much anticipated release, you can purchase your copy either on my website (autographed) or from the publisher's site here. It will still be a few weeks before A Birth at Dawn will be processed into the Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. bookstore systems. But if you're waiting on that, stay tuned here and I'll be announcing it once the process is complete.

If you haven't already read A Midnight Infatuation, it is highly recommended that you do so before beginning A Birth at Dawn. Each book stands on its own, but I always like to know the back story on characters when I read a series.

Ok, I guess that's it for now. I'm off to do my morning workout, walk the dog, start the laundry, clean up a little and then get to work on my writing for today. The next book in the Alex & Fiona series is coming along nicely. I'm hoping to complete the first draft by the time I go on vacation in July. *Fingers crossed*

Have a great Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment