Saturday, April 26, 2008

We had fun.

The family & I had a good time at the Renaissance Festival today. We left out pretty early and ended up getting there an hour after the gates opened. Sheesh! I had to hit the bank for some cahola, then we stopped for gas, and then Tim decided that we should hit the carwash because the van was filthy (like anyone cares about how dirty the van is at the Renaissance Festival).

Before we left the house I knew that I was forgetting something, but I couldn't figure out what that something was. Well, about halfway to the festival it hit me.... I had left my camera in the top drawer of the computer desk. S.O.B.! Tim asked me if I wanted him to turn around and come back to get it. I said, "Hell no!" The festival is down below Atlanta and over 1 1/2hrs south of our home. We were already 45mins into the drive and there was no way that I wanted to turn around and go back for the camera. Besides, if there had really been anything important, Tim's cell is a camera phone. LOL

The girls had a good time, Tim & I had a good time, we got rained on, and Tim & I came home with sunburns. LOL. I put sunscreen on the girls, my face, my chest (I had a low-cut top on), and on my shoulders. Yet I came home with a sunburn on my BACK! LOL. Isn't that the way it goes? No worries though, the red will turn to brown tomorrow... I tan pretty easily.

Now our next out-of-town trip will happen in July. We are counting down the days until our yearly, week-long family vacation to Tybee Island. We will be in our favorite condo from July 5th to July 12th. I'm so ready to be soaking up the sun on the sandy beach. Maybe this year I won't be attacked by a jellyfish again. That sucked!

I hope that you're having a great weekend. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment