Sunday, June 8, 2008

It's been a nice weekend....

This weekend may have been a boring one, but it has been nice. Nothing to keep us super busy, nothing stressful, and the girls didn't even do too much fighting. *shock* It's been a nice weekend.

The hubby finally got my a/c in the van working. He's been working on it for two weeks and we thought it was fixed twice, only to find out that it wasn't. He ended up having to put a whole new compessor and everything on it.... $300! But now we have a/c again. Trust me, you don't wanna be without a/c in Georgia. And we do NOT want to go on vacation without a/c. LOL

The hubby was even spouting off crazy talk about us taking his little Honda car on vacation if he couldn't get the a/c fixed. I told him that would be INSANE. There are five of us and tons of things that we pack for a week away. That was just crazy talk. LOL

Speaking of packing... we are 27 days away from our trip. Which means that it's time for me to start making my master list of things to pack and take along with us. If it's not on the list, it gets forgotten. So I will start my list this week.... beach umbrella, chairs, beach toys, etc. It will be a long list and I always pack more than we ever need. But I figure it's better to have it in case we need it, rather than need it and not have it. LOL!

I hope that everyone hs had a stress-free weekend. See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Christie,

    'Toddler Logic', is something that we (My daughter and I ) are getting right off the bat.*GrandBabies...Smile*

    I on the other hand am biting at the bit to read, 'A Birth at Dawn'.

    Don't work to hard getting ready for your trip. I never remember everything and seem to take half the things I never end up needing..LOL.

    ReplyDelete