Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Ah, it's Thursday again. The week is almost over already. Anyone got big plans for this weekend? We've had temps in the 90s all week and they are suppose to continue right into next week. Makes for great swimming pool weather. :-)

For today, the topic is.....

Thirteen Things I Plan To Do This Weekend

1. Swimming and lots of it.
2. Cooking out. Well, not actually something I'll be doing since Tim does the grilling for me.
3. Working in the yard.
4. Dealing with the kids, as usual.
5. Visiting the in-laws.
6. Waving bye to the big girls as they spend the night with my mom!
7. Drinking. Hmmm, relaxing!
8. Having fun with the hubby. Hmmm, also relaxing, but in a different sort of way.
9. Watching movies. YAY for Netflix!
10. Laundry, laundry, laundry... it never, ever, ever ends.
11. Making my To-Do list for next week. I make one every week.
12. Getting Father's Day gifts ready for the hubby and his dad.
13. Just living and being me.

We don't have anything special or spectacular planned for this weekend. It's just a normal weekend. We'll clean, eat, spend time together, and just BE. I know, I know, I'm boring. LOL! Just because I write about exciting battles, lust, romance, trials & tribulations doesn't mean that my life is riddled with them (except maybe the lust and romance parts). LOL!

Have a great weekend! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I hope your weekend is fun, even though you think it boring *G*. Have good next week Father's Day as well :)

    I would kill to go swimming too, the heat over here is too hot-90 degree! And I LOVE Netflix too! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope your weekend was great :)

    ReplyDelete