Saturday, June 14, 2008

A new interview

Wow, I almost posted every day this past week. Too bad Friday got so busy and distracted me enough to forget to post on here. Ah well, that happens I suppose.

Today I'd like to share a new interview with you. This one was a lot of fun to do and I enjoyed my time chatting with the interviewer. So stop by and check it out!

Welcome Christie Silvers on Chasing Dreams

On to a different topic... I will be running a new give-away after I come back from vacation next month. I haven't decided what the goodie will be yet, but I'm sure you'll like it if you win it. :-) Maybe I'll call it the "My Kids Are Going Back to School, So I'm Celebrating By Giving Something Away". LOL! They'll be going back to school the beginning of August, so that would be perfect timing.

Well, I better go. Happy Father's Day weekend to everyone who is celebrating this weekend! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment