Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Movies!

It's already Thursday? Where did the week go? I don't feel like I've gotten anything done this week, even though all the items on my To-Do list are marked off.

This week's Thursday Thirteen topic is............

Thirteen DVDs That I've Watched Recently:

1. The Other Boleyn Girl
2. Jumper
3. Season 1 of Dexter
4. Seasons 1-6 of Smallville
5. Season 1 of The Tudors
6. Revolver (this was a terrible movie)
7. The Water Horse (the girls loved it!)
8. The Reaping
9. National Treasure: Book of Secrets
10. The Golden Compass
11. The Mist
12. Dragon Wars
13. Saw IV

Ah well, sounds like the girls are fighting again. Looks like it's time for me to find them some more housework to do this morning. LOL! One of these days they'll learn, but in the meantime I'll have a clean house. LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!

    I own every Saw movie made...I love horror in a HUGE way. I saw 'The Mist' a few weeks ago and loved every bit of it, all but the end. I knew something like that was going to happen. *Sceamed at the TV*..LOL.

    'Dragon Wars' was out-standing, and I don't normally watch that sort, but I do now. I am really bitting at the bit to see 'The Golden Compass' "Was it as good as I've been told???"

    'National Treasures' I saw the first one but not the second, you'll have to give me a small preview. *Wink*

    'The Reaping' Yeah! I liked it, but then again look whos talking here..LOL. and 'The Water Horse' was so cute and yeah my granddaughter just loves it too. I haven't heard about the others, but I'll look into the ones that you don't have the terrible word beside..LOL.

    Thanks for the great TT Christie! Have a wonderful afternoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I just knew that The Mist was going to end like that. But that didn't stop me from feeling shocked once it was over.

    The Golden Compass was really good. My younger two girls ran off to watch Spongebob, but the oldest was entranced right along with me. LOL!

    National Treasure was good, but not as good as the first one.

    I love those awful Saw movies. LOL! The hubby refuses to watch them after the first one, but they intrigue me and I can't look away. I'm a huge horror buff too and they just pull me in so fast that I should have whiplash. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unsure how old your children are, but mine also loved the Spiderwick Chronicles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, my oldest is looking forward to it coming out on DVD June 24th. It's at the top of our Netflix queue, just waiting for that day to arrive. LOL

    ReplyDelete