Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vampires, Werewolves, & Newsletters!

Just thought I'd remind everyone out there that my monthly newsletter will be going out next week. So if you aren't already subscribed, you might want to go ahead and do it. The newsletter only goes out on the first Wednesday of every month, so no worries of being bombarded by numerous emails.

To subscribe, just click on the link at the top of the page marked "Newsletter".

My newsletter is usually full of all types of things that have gone on in my life. It has everything from articles, book releases, contests, freebies, to unveiling new book covers, sharing family pictures, and ideas for future books. You just never know what you'll find... especially since I never know what I'm going to put in it until I'm doing it. LOL!

So jump on over there and sign up for it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment