Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Website recreations and painting walls.

If you've been one of my readers for any amount of time you'll know that I have this love affair with changing the look of my sites. Hell, this blog has changed about half a dozen times since I started it; with the newest change being this week.

There's just somthing about having a fresh new look on the sites that you visit most often--especially if they're your own sites. I'm the same way in real life too. I paint my walls a different color at least once a year. I love new colors, new looks, new layouts. My husband gets tired of hearing about new color schemes and which room needs paint this time. LOL!

Sooooo, I feed my color imagination online. That's why it seems that my websites are always changing (because they actually are) all the time. LOL! I love it! I also like things to match. That's why my blog, my website, and my MySpace pages will always look as close to the same as I can get them.

Now you know another little tid-bit about me....

I like change! I like colors! I like changing colors! LOL

Happy Tuesday. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look! Fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - I am just the opposite! I play around until it is comfortable and then never change it!!!

    ReplyDelete