Wednesday, August 6, 2008

And they're off!!!

YAY! The big girls are off to their first day of school. The house is so quiet and peaceful with just the toddler and I here. It's not even 9am yet and I've already started the dishwasher, fed the little one, cleared out my emails, and did my workout for the day. Nice!

I don't have too much to do today. I need to fold & put away some laundry, return a library book, and then after school I have to take the oldest to pick up her new glasses. Other than that I'll actually have time to...... WRITE! Wow! LOL!

Ok, so here's a pic of my girls getting ready to head out the door to school.




The youngest only has 2 more years before she'll be tagging right along with her big sisters.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday and that you're able to enjoy a little peace and quiet of your own. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment