Monday, August 11, 2008

School days mean good writing days!

So today started the first full week of school for my older girls, and it proved to be a very productive writing day for me.

I'm down to the wire for getting A Twilight Abduction polished and ready to go for its Halloween release. So I'd determined to have everything finished by the end of the month in order to have time for re-reads, re-writes, and numerous edits before October arrives. With that said, today I had such a fantastic writing day and I'm determined to have another one tomorrow. LOL!

Yes, I apologize to all of my friends and forum pals that I ultimately had to ignore in order to have such a good writing day. But, once I'm done you'll have me back full blast.... well, at least until NaNoWriMo in November. LOL!! I still haven't decided if I'll do NaNoWriMo this year, but I'm planning on it, just in case. :-)

Anyway, here's hoping for another great day tomorrow and that my characters can find the light at the end of the tunnel while they're telling me their stories.

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment