Monday, September 15, 2008

Clouds, Clouds, Go Away!

Man, it's cloudy yet again tonight. I'm missing the full moon this month! It makes me sad because the weather is just perfect for sitting out under the stars and spying at the bright orb above us.

I'm a creature of the night. I've always enjoyed stayig up late, playing under the stars, and even sneaking around with the hubby all those years ago when we were only dating. But on the opposite end of the spectrum, I love sunlight, need sunlight, gotta have sunlight to functin properly throughout my day.

So I've been abandoned by both the sun and the moon lately. I miss you both! Clouds, clouds, go away!

I'm off to bed, dealing with a headache, and hopefully will see the sun tomorrow morning since themoon has abandoned me tonight. Night all!

.

1 comment:

  1. it was cloudy here too last night and I didn't get to enjoy the full moon either - :(

    ReplyDelete