Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Thursday, already?


Wow, this week has really flown by for me. I can't believe that tomorrow is my errand day. I got a lot of work done and it makes me happy to have had such a productive week.

The sun finally came out today. After nearly a week of grim, gloomy, cloudy days the sun is shining bright for me! That could also have a lot to do with my happy feelings today. :-)

On a work-related note, A Twilight Abduction has received its ISBN# today. That's one step closer to the Halloween release date! I can't believe it's so close. This book has been in the works since A Birth at Dawn was released in April, and that seems like sooooo long ago.

I'm about to start working on my next book. It doen't have a title yet, and who knows when it will be released.... I'm guessing around late 2009. As usual, I'll update here whenever there's more information.

Ok, I guess that's it for today. Have a great day!
.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment