Friday, April 17, 2009

Okay, I was a day off.

TODAY is actually 2 weeks until Tim's vasectomy. The first appointment date was for next Thursday, but his now appointment date is May 1st, which is the Friday after next. Soooo, today marks two weeks. LOL! Duh, me!

Anyway, good morning to my wonderful, fabulous, loving friends out there. I hope that you've had a great week. Mine has been pretty well, I must say. I got a decent amount of work done... both writing and household. That always makes for a nice weekend because I'm not rushing to get work done when I could be spending it with Tim and the girls.

Tonight the girls are going to be spending the night with my mom. Tim and I will be home alone. His 33rd birthday is in two days so we're going to be grilling out, watching some movies (yay Netflix!), and enjoying the quiet in celebration. Then tomorrow I'll bake him his favorite birthday cake (white cake with chocolate frosting). I would wait for Sunday to do it (his actual birthday), but he said he wants it tomorrow so he can eat it during the Nascar race. LOL! He says it'll make a good snack. LOL!

Nonetheless, today is another gorgeous day here. The sun is shining and the sky is blue. I love days like this. It's a little cool this morning, but is warming up pretty quickly. It will be so nice outside this afternoon.

Early this morning I took the girls to school, bought groceries, paid the Verizon bill (still loving Verizon!), and did a few other errands. We were out so early that we made it back home by 9:30am. We've just been hanging out since then. I need to do some laundry, but will wait until the girls get home from school in case they require a change of outfits before they go to Mom's. Anyone with daughters knows what I'm talking about. They go through more outfits a week than anyone I know.

Okay I better go now. The youngest is begging for an early lunch since she didn't want to at breakfast this morning. Tim is in the kitchen getting our dinner steaks into merinade and seasonings. He loves doing that and I don't mind because it keeps me from having to cook. LOL!

Have a great Friday and weekend to come. :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment