Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wanna Know Wednesday #8...

Morning all. How's it going this week? It's Hump Day, yet again. Why is it that the days seem to go by so much faster with each passing year?

It's April 1st, and April Fool's Day! Soooo, in today's entry I'm going to post one untruth and lets see how many people guess the right one. I'll let you know which it was tomorrow. ;-)

Here are this week's ten random things you may, or may not, have wanted to know about me. This marks two months of these, so it's getting more difficult to find something about myself that I haven't already shared with you.


  1. I still have a blog stalker. Though they seem to come around less than before. And Tim's MySpace page seems to hold less interest these days. LOL! Could it be caused by his lack of regular updates? Hmmm...
  2. I'm the kind of person who DOES hold a grudge. I don't believe in "forgive & forget". I might forgive (and that doesn't happen often), but I never forget.
  3. I have a younger brother and sister. Don't have any idea where the brother is, but am so close to my little sister. I actually taught her to drive when she was 16. :-)
  4. Tim is an only child. Though he was adopted and, from what we're told, does have biological siblings.
  5. The NBC show ER aired in the same year that Tim & I married. Tomorrow is the last episode of the series--which ran for 15 years--and I plan to watch it.
  6. I just watched the movie version of Twilight on Sunday, and well, I'll just say that I liked the book version much, much, MUCH better than the movie.
  7. After I finish Time For Death, I'll be working on a full on erotica story. It'll be complete with lots of sex and words that'll make my mother blush. *Hi Mom!* LOL
  8. I've decided that I don't want Tim to have a vasectomy, and I'd like one more child.
  9. I'm looking forward to the kids being off for Spring Break next week.
  10. My oldest daughter will be getting her bottom braces next Monday. Hopefully she'll fair well.


There you have it! Can you guess which one is a all out lie? Anyone who knows me well (or reads the blog regularly) will be able to pick it out right away. LOL!

Okay, that's it from me for this morning. My April newsletter goes out today, so if you missed it sign up today for next month's edition. Now I'm off to get some work done. I hope you have a fabulous day!

.

2 comments:

  1. I say it's #9 - weren't the kids off last week? ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, come on. You can do better than that! LOL! Yes, the kids really are off for Spring Break next week. :-)

    ReplyDelete