Thursday, April 2, 2009

What day is it? Oh wait, it's Thursday!

*Yawn, Stretch, Yawn again* Morning all. It's jut too early to be awake. I hate early mornings. All the girls are up & getting dressed, yet I'm still sitting here in my robe trying to force myself awake. Some days I wish I was a coffee drinker. So I just came here and figured this would wake me up well enough.

Okay, so yesterday was April Fool's Day and I had one untruth in my entry from then. Did you guess the right one???

It was...

#8. I've decided that I don't want Tim to have a vasectomy, and I'd like one more child.

You guessed wrong?? Really?? Geez people! Can you not see the excitement in my words when I'm talking about getting him snipped?? LOL!! As a matter of fact, Tuesday the urologist's office called and pushed the procedure from April 23rd to May 1st and I was soooooo disappointed. Tim wasn't happy with waiting an extra week either. I was hoping that they were calling to move it up closer. LOL!

Anyway, today will be a good day, no matter how much I hate mornings. Tim & I will be doing some window shopping for a new patio furniture set. He fell a tree on our glass table last year. Yep, it busted up all over the back yard. It was a big mess. Soooo, we are going to look around and see what we can find.

Then our 8yr old daughter has a school presentation that she's giving today and wants us to come watch. So we'll be at school at 1pm to watch her discuss Susan B. Anthony. She's decided that she's nervous. The child can sing in front of half the school, but give her a poster to read in front of the kids in her class and she's nervous. LOL!

Somewhere in there, I need to finish a SAHM article I'm working on too.

Well, I better start getting dressed if I'm going to get the kids off to school on time. The 4yr is watching Disney and the older two are brushing their teeth. Tim is still in bed since he doesn't have to work, but he'll be up in the next thirty minutes to watch the youngest while I drive the other two to school.

Have a fabulous day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment