Saturday, May 2, 2009

A rainy Saturday.

Today has been one rainy, dreary day. However, it's been a very nice day for me. Tim and I woke up to a peacefully quiet house because my mom had the girls last night. Even though no one was here, we still woke up at 7am. We ended up just laying in bed and chatting/laughing/joking/teasing for two hours. Didn't climb out of the bed until 9am. LOL!

Tim is feeling much better today. He doesn't have any swelling or bruising at all. His soreness is at a minimal level as well. He even went to town with me and walked around a bit.

Since I usually buy groceries and do errands on Fridays, and we didn't get to do them yesterday, I went out this afternoon to get groceries. Tim happily tagged along. He wanted to drive (it was storming pretty badly), but I refused and made him ride instead of drive. LOL! He's none too happy about me not letting him do anything yesterday and today. Nevertheless, I don't care! LOL! He'll just have to suck it up and be happy. ;-)

After we returned home from shopping, he and I curled up on the couch with the laptop straddling our laps and did some window shopping for a motorcycle. He's been wanting one for quite some time, and he wants us to take it when it's just the two of us going on a trip, so we did some pretend shopping for the future. Yes, eventually we will buy one (when we have the extra money), and it sure is fun to window shop, look at different styles, and try to pick out just the right one that would suit the two of us perfectly. He thinks he has it narrowed down to a particular few, but who knows when the time actually comes. LOL!

We are daydreamers at times. It's fun to dream about the future. We enjoy the present as much as we can, but we like to think of the things we will do and the places we will go when we're able to. I have so many plans for the two of us, and I'm the type of person who will make sure that those plans do happen when the time comes. LOL.

Okay, now I'm just rambling here. :-) Today has been nice, even though it's so nasty outside. Right now the youngest is in bed, the older girls are watching a tv show in their room, and Tim is waiting on the Nascar race to begin. I'll be doing some story outlining here in a bit while the house is quiet. Maybe I'll get a little work done before Tim starts vying for my attention. LOL. ;-)

Have a great Saturday night!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment