Monday, May 4, 2009

Well, it's not raining this Monday morning.

Good morning all! Welcome to the start of a brand new week. I soooo did not want to get up this morning. I was sleeping fairly well when the alarm clock went off for Tim. Then thirty minutes later I had to get up too. Blah!

Even though I didn't want to get up, it has already been a fairly productive morning. I cleaned up my bedroom a bit, vaccumed it, stripped the bed & washed the sheets, cleaned up the kitchen, swept the floor, and all of that before I took the kids to school. After I got back from doing that I foded a load of towels that were drying when I went to bed last night, fed the four year old, and am now watching Friday's Prison Break episode on the DVR while doing this entry.

Whew! And I've only been awake for an hour and a half!

I still have lots to do today though. I need to take some trash off, do some writing, wash some curtains, work on some outline work that I started yesterday, and a few other random things here and there. It's still soooo wet outside from all the weekend rain that I won't be able to do anything out there today. Oh, and I need to do my daily workout in a little bit. That always makes me feel perky! :-)

Tim seemed to be doing well this morning. He went on to work and appeared to be walking normally when he kissed me good-bye. He'll be texting me in a little bit, so I'll find out for sure at that time. Luckily, he hasn't had much swelling and hasn't had any bruising at all. The incisions are small and healing nicely. And, well, we discovered that certain body parts still work properly. LOL! It was totally HIS idea, even though the doctor "suggested" waiting a week. LOL! He was paying for that a bit yesterday. LOL. Poor guy.

Well, I better get going. It's time to get my exercise done so that I can get into today's writing projects. Have a fabulous week!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment