Monday, June 29, 2009

A brand new week!

Good morning! How's it going? Did you have a nice weekend? Our weekend started out with a bang Wednesday night, then lots of fun Thursday, and a normal errand day on Friday. Saturday and Sunday were rained out. It was okay though.

And here we are at Monday once again.

Okay, so I promised to share some pictures of things/ideas that we like for our vow renewal ceremony. The picture to the left is of a cake that we like. The only thing I'd change is that I'd have the baker do the tops of the waves in our sky blue color. As a matter of fact, I need to mail off the color sample to the wedding planner this week.

To see more pictures of things we like, visit the photo gallery on my website at http://www.christiesilvers.com/apps/photos/ I've uploaded many pics for you to look at, and will probably add more as it gets closer to the day. Then afterwards, I'll fill it with pictures from our actual ceremony. :-)

Well, let me see here. I have several things to do this week. Wednesday is July 1st, and that means newsletter time! I already have it all ready and scheduled to go out that morning. Yay me! Then, that same day starts my July Give-Away. All the details will be in the newsletter and are already posted on the website, http://www.christiesilvers.com/contestsgiveaways.htm

Stop by to check it all out. You may be the lucky winner on July 29th!

Also, my friend Robin Renee Ray will be running a contest on her own site at the end of July, and guess who the guest author is... ME! Woohoo! I'll post more details about that one as I get them. :-)

Gosh, I can't believe July starts this week. June just flew by, don't ya think? The kids have been out of school for a month already. I found out last week that the new school year that was suppose to start on Augus 6th will now be pushed to September 8th. The kids get another entire month off. Wow! It's because of the school system trying to save money. Even though they'll be a month short, they will have to go up to an hour later everyday. Eek! We'll see how that goes.

Well, I better get going. I have laundry to do, book edits to work on, and more writing to contemplate. Oh, did I mention that I got the idea for yet another book right before falling asleep Friday night? Yep, there's another one. LOL. I swear I have enough book idea to last me 12 years now. If only I could find the time to write faster each day. LOL.

Maybe one of these days I'll be able to lock myself away just to write all day. One of these days...

See ya!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment