Monday, August 31, 2009

What would you like to see?

Morning all! We're still in Pigeon Forge, TN at the moment. We're about to go downstairs for the breakfast buffet and then off to WonderWorks. It opens at 9am, and we'll probably be there for a couple of hours. We have reservations for 6pm at Dixie Stampede for dinner. In between we'll probably have some lunch and hit the pool (which we were in 3 times yesterday. LOL).

As my longtime blog subscribers know, I enjoy changing up the blog's look from time to time. It's been a while since I changed it to the theme for A Twilight Abduction, and now I'm thinking about changing it up again. No thoughts yet on the new theme, but I was wondering if there is something you'd like to see on the blog that isn't already here.

Any widgets, gadgets, additions, or knick-knacks you'd like me to add? If you think of anything feel free to post it in the comments here or email it directly to me at christie@christiesilvers.com . I like to have things that interest people and keep bringing them back. Well, people other than my damn stalker. Ugh! Yes, I still see you everytime you show up here. Sheesh!

But I digress... While we're at it, if you think of anything the website needs, add those ideas as well. I enjoy hearing your thoughts and sometimes I just draw a complete blank on adding new things.

Well, the kids are yelling for food and the breakfast buffet is only open until 9:30am. Guess I better go. We'll be heading home tomorrow, but I'll try to post some pictures after WonderWorks today. Have a great day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment