Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of September

Good afternoon everyone. Yep, we're back home now. We got here about an hour ago and I already have everything unpacked, put away, about to start the second load of laundry and everyone has had lunch.

We had a great trip and a lot of fun. The kids won't forget this one anytime soon. I still need to upload some pictures and do some resizing before I share them. Oh, and I have a great story about our 4 yr old winning a chicken chasing race last night. LOL! It was quite amusing.

Before I go, I want to say...


1 week until school today! 1 week!!! Woohoo! Yay! Yeehaw!!

Oh, and since today is the 1st day of September I wanted to remind everyone of my giveaway this month. Here are the details....
Win a free e-book!

Okay, I'm off to do more laundry. Have a great day. :-)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment