Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday... all day long!


Morning all.  It's finally Friday.  These days Friday means I get two days of sleeping late--6 a.m. sure does come early since school started.  LOL.
So yesterday ended up being busier than I expected.  We decided to go out and get groceries yesterday morning instead of doing it today.  All in all I ended up getting groceries, paying several bills, doing 4 loads of laundry and putting them away, and editing two chapters in Time For Death.  Then of course you add the cooking of dinner, baths, and bedtime routines, and boy it was a busy day.

During edits I found some snippets that I'd like to share with my readers as a sneak peek of Time For Death.  However, there are soooo many snippets that I now have to decide which ONE to share.  LOL.  Who wants sex, and who wants normal storyline?  I have both.  LOL!  Let me know and I'll post a sneak peek on Monday.  :-)

Today I'll be spending it here at home, working, writing, planning for the weekend.  The kids are scheduled to go to Mom's tonight and Tim is planning to grill ribs for us.  We'll drink, grill, and watch movies in peace and quiet.  That's always nice.  :-)

How is everyone enjoying the new pictures with most of the entires?  I thought it'd be something nice to add to the blog, and I get to show off my own photographs.  I'm big on taking pictures when we go places.  Pictures of the kids, Tim, the location, and anything that sparks my interest.  I have hundreds upon hundreds of pictures from over the years.

Okay then, looks like it's time for me to get going this morning.  Let me know what kind of story snippet you'd like to see and I'll choose one to share on Monday.  Have a great day!


*Photo: Taken by Christie Silvers, February 2009 in Pigeon Forge, TN*

No comments:

Post a Comment