Friday, November 20, 2009

It's date night in the Silvers Household.

Happy Friday everyone!  Today will be a fantastic day, I'll be my happy-go-lucky self (gotta make up for yesterday), and Tim is taking me out tonight.  Woohoo!

It's Mom's night to have the kids; I'll be taking them to her when the oldest gets home from school.  Then Tim and I will be heading to Chattanooga for an evening out.  First we'll have dinner at Famous Dave's (a yummy BBQ place we like) and then we'll go over to Hamilton Place Mall for some Christmas shopping that I can't get done down here.  I need to hit Barnes & Noble up there since all of our bookstores appear to have closed down here.

I'm getting the older girls brand new journals for Christmas and I can't find any good ones here.  I didn't see any I liked on Amazon either, but the B&N website shows a lot of pretty ones.  So we'll do that.  And afterwards we'll come home to watch some Netflix movies, enjoy the peace and quiet, and enjoy each other... tremendously!  ;-)

This morning however, I have lots of writing to do, since I'm way behind on my NaNo word count... still.  I have no doubt that I'll finish (I'm not a quitter), but it'll be a rush to the end in those last few days.  I'll be sequestered in my bedroom with death threats to anyone who dares to knock.  Seriously, there will be dire consequences in those last few days.  Fear of bodily harm will be practiced by all.  LOL!

Tim knows how I am when I'm on a deadline and I'm rushing to meet it.  This isn't his first rodeo with me.  He can't leave me alone up to those last days, but when it comes right down to that point he has a deep rooted fear of death by my hand.  I know how to use every tool in this house and have no problem fashioning some of my own, if need be.  LOL.

Nonetheless, today I'll do laundry and work.  Tonight we'll be kid-less and out on the town.  Then back home for drinks, movies, and dare I say it... NOOKIE!  Oh yeah, baby!  ;-)

So that's my Friday plans, what about yours?  What will you be up to today/night?  Whatever it is, I hope you have a great day and enjoy every bit of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment