Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday Thoughts #11: Time to party!

Good afternoon to all of you wonderful people!  I'm in a super cherry mood today.  The 4 yr old slept all night last night... and so did I!!  I'm feeling mighty fine today.  :-)  Not only that, but I finished the shopping for my Christmas dinner today.  Even got the stocking stuffers and cookie dough for Christmas Eve.  Everything is set, in order, and all-around ready for Santa's arrival.

Last night our oldest daughter had her first Quiz Bowl meet.  She had a great time, and I'm gad she did.  However, I was bored out of y ever-lovin' mind.  The younger girls were bored and hated sitting around for hours (I don't blame them one bit).  I didn't even take them into the rooms for the Quiz Bowl because they wouldn't be quiet.  So we sat out where no one was and let them dance, giggle, play and run around until big sis was done for the night.  It was nearly 8pm when we got home (and the 4 yr old goes to bed at 7).  We were all tired.

Well, today's the day for my Christmas party!  Woohoo!  Time to chat, drink and have a good time.  I'm sure most of you have already seen my previous entry with the details, or possibly the reminder I sent out on Facebook a while ago.  However, if you haven't, here they are again....

Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009
Time: 7 p.m. - 10 p.m. Eastern
Where: Christie's ChatRoom

It's a Java chatroom, so don't be worried if a box pops up making sure your Java software is updated.  :-)
 
I hope to see you all there!  And remember, each guest will have their name entered to win a gift from me at the end of the night.  :-)
I hope you're having a fantastic Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment