Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wanna Know Wednesday #51

It's Wednesday!  We're halfway to the weekend.  Woohoo!  It's about time. 

I got up this morning and wanted to go back to bed.  After a few days of warmer weather, it was cold again this morning.  Ugh!  I hate winter.  I can't say it enough... I. Hate. Winter.  I have plans for spring already running through my head--flowers, vegetables, trees with leaves on them so I can't see the neighbors...

On the upside, the sun is shining!  That always makes me happy.  :-)

Oh boy, only one more edition of Wanna Know Wednesday after this one.  I can't believe it has been a year already. There's only so much information I can think to share about myself.  Today's topic is....

10 Plans I Have For the Weekend
  1. Planning a trip with the family (yes, we are going away next month).
  2. A top to bottom cleaning of the kids' bathroom.
  3. Normal laundry & dishes.
  4. Cleaning out the van since I have no idea when/if it'll be fixed.
  5. Cleaning the camper. We're taking it on the trip instead of hitting a hotel (to save money).
  6. Mailing out some bookplates to a reader.
  7. Making dinner rolls to put in the freezer. My stash was depleted during the holidays.
  8. Spending time with my girls.  Board and card games!! :-)
  9. Painting my nails with a light, fresh, spring color.
  10. Work!  Gosh, I hope I can get some work done.  I'm missing my writing.
Soon the Nascar racing season will return and Tim will be occupied on Sundays.  Those will be the days that I'll be able to finally get some quiet time and do some writing.  Eek!  I'm excited!  LOL.  Yes, you've met someone who actually likes doing their work.  It makes me happy, keeps me sane, balances me out.  My writing centers me.

Well, I'm off for now.  Have a gorgeous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment