Friday, March 12, 2010

Highlights of the week.

Happy Friday morning.  It's cloudy with rain coming in soon, but the week turned out quite fabulously.

Here are a few of the highlights....

1. I was told I looked "slim".
2. I found out that I'm "sooo cool!"
3. Got a new filing cabinet for paperwork organization.  Woohoo!
4. Finished the book edits... again.
5. Tim helped clean the house without being asked.
6. I finally received a phone call that I'd been waiting a week for.
7. Tonight is the kids' night at Mom's.
Today will be a pretty simple day.  With all the work I've been doing this week there's nothing left on my to-do list for today.  Of course I'm sure I'll find something that needs to be done.  LOL.  That's just how I roll.

Positivity has been very helpful in my mood this week.  Then again, it could have been those several days of sunshine and warm temps last weekend that jolted my system.  Either way, I've a great, highly productive week and planning for the same next week.

Speaking of next week.  I will be sharing the cover for Time For Death next week.  I think it's spectacular and represents the story quite well.  It definitely shows the turmoil in Liz's world.  One of my beta readers for the story has already declared that she thinks it's "f--king awesome!"  LOL.

Okay, I'm off for now. Hoping your weekend is wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment