Thursday, March 11, 2010

So far, so good.

Thursday morning has arrived with the knowlege that this week has been a productive and surprisingly satisfying week for me.

Not only have I accomplished everything on my to-do list for the entire week--leaving nothing for tomorrow--but even more than that has been completed.  And, if that's not good enough, Tim helped clean the house every day.  Woohoo!  I think he's realizing that his days at home are numbered.  I'm pushing him to do something with his time until a job is procured.

Yesterday, another step in the publishing process was completed; putting Time For Death a little bit closer to a release date.  Hopefully it won't be much longer until I can show you the cover art.  I'm thinking maybe the end of next week.  *Fingers Crossed*

I'm excited to finally have this story on its way to the world.  Soon I'll be able to shift my focus solely to book 2.  I have several books planned in this series and can't wait to get moving.  The future is open and full of promise!

This morning we've been doing a bit of pre-Spring cleaning.  I started cleaning the kitchen, but Tim came in and took over (not that I'm complaining).  Then I moved to cleaning out the coat closet, so Tim came and put the big winter coats away for me.  Then I moved to cleaning the fireplace.  You guessed it, Tim came along and took my place.  LOL.  He was definitely in a cleaning mood. 

Anyway, the house is pretty much spotless and I have two loads of laundry to fold and put away.  Think I can get him to do that?  LOL.

Now that the housework is finished, it's time for me to head out to pick up some postage stamps and take a bag of trash off.

I hope you have fantastic day!  See you back here tomorrow for a recap of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment