Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday morning around here.

Good morning all you lovely people.  It's nearly the weekend, again.  The week has been a busy one, yet going by very quickly.

This week my time has been occupied with book work, discussions about book cover designs, formatting, and numerous other tasks that involve a book's release.  Plans are moving along slowly, but steadily.  It takes time, and persistence, but hopefully in the next few months I'll have another story for you to enjoy!  *Fingers Crossed*

This new series of books is a bit different from my Alex & Fiona books.  Sure, there are the supernatural aspects of the story (i.e. vampires), yet this time our main character is a sullen, smart ass, southern girl while won't take shit off no one.  She knows what she likes, knows what she doesn't, and even the best, most mind-blowing sex she's ever had can't relinquish her hold on her senses.  She'll ultimately do what's right--what's expected of her--even if she hates every minute of it.

Within the next few weeks I'm hoping to share a cover design with everyone.  From there, it's just a matter of time 'til the release.  :-)

In the meantime, those of you who received my newsletter yesterday morning already know about this...  The rest of you, here's the fun announcement I promised.  Just for those of you who haven't yet found your way into Alex & Fiona's life together.  :-)

Anniversary Celebration in April


Next month Tim and I will be celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary. To commemorate our special day, I will be holding a special e-book sale on April 9th. My e-book prices will be cut in half for 12 hours.


You'll be able to pick up A Midnight Infatuation, A Birth at Dawn & A Twilight Abduction for only $2.50 each. You'll be able to get all three for a grand total of $7.50!
This sale will only be through the e-book links on my website and will only be for 12 hours... April 9, 2010, 9am-9pm.
I will, of course, post about this on my blog and send out a reminder in my April newsletter so no one will miss the big day. I wanted you wonderful newsletter subscribers to know about it first.
I hope you'll take advantage of this opportunity to own all three Alex & Fiona books.

Well, that's it from me today.  I have to go out for groceries, and then back home to make some phone calls.  After that it'll be more book work until pick-up time at school.  My other "worlds" must be interrupted and put on hold when the children need me.  That's the suffering of a mommy who just happens to be a writer.

As much as I'd like to lock myself away and write all day, I'll happily wait until the youngest has gone to school to enjoy that privilege.  They're only small for so long, you know.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment