Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome to March.

Good morning!  Here we are entering yet another new month that happens to line up on a Monday.  I've always thought of that as a great way to start a month.  Get the first Monday out of the way and move on.  Of course, it could be that I like months beginning on Mondays because payday on the second Wednesday of the month comes even quicker.  LOL.

I spent the weekend working and spending time with the family.  Tim & I had Friday night to ourselves with the girls at my mom's house.  We spent it at home making dinner, watching movies, drinking, and having a great time together.  We even slept until 9am the next morning.  Talk about nice!

Saturday we cleaned house, did laundry, cleaned the car, and spent the day with the kids.

Sunday, boy, Sunday was interesting.  The in-laws were out of town for the weekend, meaning we didn't have to go anywhere.  I spent most of the day working on formatting Time For Death.  Decisions have been made, plans are being worked through, and I'm feeling quite optimistic about this new book series.  I know Liz will be glad that I'm moving forward with her life.  LOL.

Speaking of good new.  My March newsletter will go out to al subscribers on Wednesday morning.  I'll be making a fun announcement in it that I hope may people will take advantage of. Don't miss it! (Click here to sign up)

As a way to prepare for new things, I did a little updating to the website over the weekend.  Mainly just some organization and moving things around.  During the work, I was thinking about moving this blog over to the website.  What do you think?  It would take me some time to get it set up, but at least then the blog would be right where everything else is at.  Let me know what you think ---->  (Survey link)

All right, time for me to get going.  Tim took the kids to school, I've already fed the youngest and folded two loads of laundry, and it's time for my breakfast before getting back to work for Liz.  She's quite demanding at times, and now that I'm ready to finish her first story she's even more demanding.  LOL!

Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment