Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Saturday.

Saturdays are full of fun, laziness, sunshine, warm temperatures, and just an all-around good time.  Or at least that's how they're suppose to be. 

Luckily, for me, today is just that!  Well, minus the warm temperatures since I woke up to a very chilly house.  The sun is shining, the house is spotless, peace and quiet is abound, and I'm spending the day with my one and only.

Yesterday the kids ran off to have a weekend of fun with my sister and mom.  This gave Tim and I a weekend of fun all alone for our anniversary.  So far it has been lots of fun.  Of course we would've liked to be out of town like we planned, but this is good too.  :)

The anniversary sale went out without a hitch yesterday.  I'm thoroughly pleased with the number of e-books that found their way to new homes.  I hope everyone that took advantage of the sale will enjoy their new purchases.  I even heard from a few last night that had already dove into the stories and had nothing but good things to say.  Nothing makes me happier than to hear that.

Due to the sale yesterday, someone asked if they could get all three Alex & Fiona paperback books at one time, or if they'd have to order them individually.  Because of that question, the 3-book Alex & Fiona set can now be purchase from the webstore on ChristieSilvers.com!  Nothing like catering to my beloved readers. *Smooches*

The next big thing will be when Time For Death (Liz Baker, book 1) releases on April 30th. I'm still planning a celebration, and goodies for the giveaway keep arriving in the mail.  I'll be posting a picture of the goodies and sharing all the celebration details when we get a bit closer to the date.  I love a good party! 

Well, I'm out for today.  Tim's playing the Xbox and I have nothing to do in the house.  Thinking I'll go outside and enjoy the sunshine with a good book.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment