Friday, April 9, 2010

My anniversary means a sale for you!

Happy anniversary to me. Happy anniversary to me. Happy anniversary to meeeeeee! Happy anniversary to me!

Those of you who receive the monthly newsletter already know about today's celebration.  For those who don't, here it is...

Today is my 16th wedding anniversary.  To commemorate our special day, I'm having an e-book sale on my website today.  You can pick up A Midnight Infatuation, A Birth at Dawn, and A Twilight Abduction for only $2.50 each.  You can pick up the entire series for a grand total of $7.50!

This sale is only through the e-book links on my website under the "Available Books" page, or use the links below, and only lasts for 12 hours... April 9, 2010, 9am-9pm EST.

Shop Now
A Midnight Infatuation  -- $2.50 E-BOOK SALE!
A Birth at Dawn -- $2.50 E-BOOK SALE!
A Twilight Abduction -- $2.50 E-BOOK SALE

Now, I'm off for the day.  We're getting an early start because I need to buy groceries, run a few errands, and then it's party time!

My mom and sister are taking the kids tonight and tomorrow so we were going to run off to Gatlinburg, TN.  But we decided to take care of some bills instead and will now we celebrating here at home.  Like I told Tim, "It's not where you are, it's who you're with that matters."  We can "celebrate" (wink, wink) just fine in our own house.

We're thinking about going to see "Clash of the Titans" and then home for a seafood dinner by candlelight.  Then tomorrow we're going flea marketing.  I'm still in search of a writing desk for the bedroom--one of these days I'll find just the right one.  :-)

Have a great Friday and be sure to grab your own copies of the Alex & Fiona series.


No comments:

Post a Comment