Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday.

Happy Saturday morning to everyone.  What will you be up to this weekend?  I have laundry to tend to today, but other than that there won't be too much else on the agenda.  We'll be winging it.

It was suppose to rain yesterday, but ended up quite a lovely day.  There was some thunder after dark last night, yet not a drop of rain fell.  It didn't really matter much though, as I had so much to do yesterday that didn't involve relaxing outside.

I went with Tim and FIL to take care of all the will mess.  We had to hang out at probate court for a while.  After all was said and done, FIL surprised me by instructing me that I needed to start looking for a new van because...

He's going to buy my one!!  *Shock*  I assured him that he didn't have to do such a thing, but he insisted that yes, he will be doing it and I need to start looking.  LOL!  It won't be brand new--since I don't buy brand new no matter who's paying the bill--but it will be newer than my '97 Dodge Caravan.

Now to just find something I like well enough to put down someone else's money on.  ;-)  I'll start the search next week while the kids are in school.  Father-in-law is an absolute doll.  He always has been.  *Love*

In the meantime, I'm still looking for a buyer on the old van.  I put out a new ad and have already gotten some phone calls.  However, they came in during the time we were in court yesterday and now I've gotta listen to their voicemail messages again and call them back.  Maybe I can get the van sold before a new one arrives.  :-)

Well, now I'm off to start laundry.  I typed this while sitting out on the front porch.  The temperature is perfect right now, but here in Georgia that won't last long. By lunchtime it'll be too hot to stay out for long.  Therefore, I'm going to throw in a load of laundry and then come back out to make my phone calls.

I hope you all have a lovely day.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment