Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dönence coming soon!

Monday morning I woke to an e-mail from my Turkish editor from ARVO Publishing. She let me know that A Birth at Dawn (Alex & Fiona, book 2) had completed translation and was currently in edits. In Turkey, it will be called Dönence, which means: A circle of life.

She also included the cover for me. As you can see, it's a lovely cover. However, my name is misspelled. Oops! It'll be okay though. They'll get it fixed like last time. It is funny though. Last time my last name was misspelled and this time it's my first name. Oh well, it'll probably be another month before it's released anyway, and I have no doubt it'll be fixed very soon. :)

In the meantime, while we're waiting for the big Dönence release day in Turkey, I finally have links to where people can purchase Book 1, Balans.

Idefix ~ Kitapyurdu ~ Dunya Kitap ~ Okuoku

These are the links Hulya (Turkish editor) sent me to share with everyone. Soooo, if you're a Turkish speaker/reader and would like to jump into the world of Alex & Fiona with book 1, here's your chance. :)



1 comment:

  1. Nice post.This book was so lovely.It should have been translated in different languages.Very informative and thrilling.Turkish translation or in any translation it would be a blast.Translating book shows the rich blend of knowledge and culture in a society.It is important that books written in a foreign language since it helps one to get acquainted with the thoughts, traditions, principles and actions of the people from the region.

    ReplyDelete