Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Writing for Liz & Family Projects

Hello, friends. I hope everyone is having a pleasant October so far. I'm still getting it on with Killer Intentions (Liz Baker, book 3). Liz is currently leaving the beach and heading back to Adele's estate. Gregory is hot on her heels & Chad is just plain ole HOT!

I have some big plans for Liz and her cohorts during this book and over the next two or three (at least) books to come. Of course I also have the short stories to dish out as soon as Killer Intentions is finished.

If you've been on my Facebook page you've seen what else has been keeping me busy. We did a bedroom make-over for my little girls' shared room. I got some good deals at yard sales & put some elbow grease into refinishing a dresser for them. Their room got a paint job, turning it from pale purple to bright blue. We added a loft bed & the room turned out lot more spacious than before. There were several pictures of the process, including before, during and afters of the dresser, on my Facebook page.

This week I heard from my Turkish editor at ARVO. The second book in my Alex & Fiona series--A Birth at Dawn--has now been translated & is in edits. It also has a very nice cover, but they misspelled my name . . . again. For the last book they misspelled my last name and this time it's my first name. Sooooooo, when that has been corrected I'll share the new cover with all of you.

Speaking of my Turkish books . . . I now have a few links to Turkish book sellers for Balans (A Midnight Infatuation) to share with you. I'll put them up for anyone interested by the end of the week. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment