Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Time for Death, Second Edition

Good morning, everyone. I hope the week is treating you kindly. I'm currently working on the Liz Baker short story, Death Reflected, and waiting on my Federal tax refund to show up. We'll be working on home improvements over the next few weeks with that money. As well as knocking some away into savings.

Speaking of improvements, I'm releasing a second edition of Time for Death (Liz Baker, book 1) just in time for the Book 'Em NC Conference & Book Fair. Something eye-catching and up to date with books 2 and 3.

This new cover looks even more gorgeous in print than it does on the computer screen. Once again, due to the incredible talents of my cover designer Kelly Shorten. Thank you, Kelly!

The first edition of Time for Death is on the road to retirement and over the next several weeks will be replaced in book databases by this new edition. I know the Kindle, Nook, and Smashwords editions are already up-dated, but it will take a bit longer for the print copies to change over.

And as always, if you want a signed copy for yourself, or for gift giving, they are always available straight from me via ChristieSilvers.com.

Now I'm off to do the whole wife/mother thing with laundry, dishes, housecleaning, before jumping into today's writing. Have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment