Thursday, December 15, 2016

New & Updated Website


Have you had a chance to stop by the new and improved ChristieSilvers.com? It took a lot of work, a new web host, new newsletter host, and several hours of headaches to get it looking just the way I wanted. It's now cleaner and more streamlined than the previous website. I like the colors, transitions, and how uniform everything turned out.

If you haven't checked it out, stop by.

Also, just a head's up for my longtime newsletter subscribers...

If you were previously subscribed you do NOT have to subscribe again. I imported my subscriber list from the old host to the new host. Only new subscribers need to sign up at the new website. My loyal readers are already good to go. Thank you!

For you newbies out there, if you like freebies it's probably a good time to subscribe to my newsletter. Subscribers receive news first, before the blog, and even before Facebook. *GASP!* Newsletter subscribers are also entered to win Amazon gift cards every time a newsletter is sent out. You never know when your name will be picked!

So stop by ChristieSilvers.com and scroll down to where it says, "Subscribe." You'll be glad you did.



No comments:

Post a Comment