Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Working toward June & Sorrow Meets Death

Last week I posted my 2017 publishing schedule. This week I'm working toward that first goal of getting the short story with Liz and Penny created. The story is titled Sorrow Meets Death and it begins with Penny entering Liz's bar, Athena's Ambrosia. The two sense one another and realize something interesting is going on here. Then, of course, that's when trouble begins.

This is going to be a short story that will fit between Penny's 1st and 2nd books, as well as Liz's 6th and 7th books. Just like the other Liz short story, this one will be a freebie available for download on my website. If you're a Liz Baker fan and haven't read Death Reflected, book 3.5, pop on over to the website and download it.

I'm really looking forward to this story. I've been wanting to tie the two characters together ever since Penny came to me. I knew there had to be a way to bring them together, even just for a short story, and in Devastating Sorrow I hinted at just that meeting.

I hope you'll enjoy this upcoming read, and be sure to pop by regularly for updates about its progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment