Friday, August 24, 2007

Excitement that only a parent can understand.

Today is a milestone in the life of my youngest daughter. This morning she woke up with a dry diaper! Now many of you readers without children will probably be saying, "Yeah, ok, and?" But, you parents out there will completely understand he excitement that I'm feeling today. I just want to shout, "Diaper freedon here I come!" It's not like I'm spending a fortune on diapers all the time, I use cloth, but it will be great to be able to store all of these diapers away and not worry about them any longer. Ahhhh, I can't wait. Oh, and she received TONS of praise from me this morning when I discovered the dry diaper. TONS! lol

On a completely unrelated topic, yesterday was an exciting day in a totally different manner. Yesterday, I signed my very first autograph! I've been asked numerous times if I would sign someone's book, and I always say yes, but this was the very first in-person autograph request!! That is very exciting. I know that I was blushing, but it was soooooo much fun. I look forward to many, many more of those moments in the future. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment